Search This Blog

Saturday, June 28, 2014

What I Wore Today, plus "Love Story" news

It has been so enjoyable to read other people's blogs.  Crafting, sewing, fashion, dolly blogs -- even though I'm getting dark circles under my eyes from staying up late reading, today I was inspired to post a "What I Wore" story to my Facebook page.



The clothing was cheap:  $20 black kimono jacket from H&M, $2 thrifted purple tank top, $20 black capri shorts, $12.99 Color Me Bag -- but the shoes!  Oh, the shoes were a birthday present to myself, Donna Karan's DKNY high wedge sneakers.   From the DKNY boutique store on Madison Avenue, no less!!  It was a thrill just going in there.

That said, I admire and respect those who post "What I Wore" stories every day; it is NOT easy to get a good picture!  We only took a few, and my patience ran out quick.

So take a look while you can:  this may be It for my "What I Wore" efforts  :-)

And as for Ryan O'Neal and Ali MacGraw, how fun to see them in the news again.  In case you didn't see it, here's the story:

'Love Story' Reunion: Ryan O'Neal, Ali MacGraw Say Movie's Most Famous Line Is a 'Crock':
'via Blog this'

So.  There you have it.  Two blog posts in two days, I'm on a roll!

Do you take note of What You Wear?  And who are your favorite film pairs?

No comments:

Post a Comment